Books for Management courses:
“A framework for Marketing management” by Philip Kotler 2001 edition
“Price theory and applications” by Steven landsburg Fourth edition. This was not available in india last year.
“Accounting, the book” is custom published available only at NCSU bookstores
“Strategic Thinking Executive Perspective” by De Kluyver.
This was also not available there, has to be bought from here and there are several copies in library also.
Books for Environmental Engineering:
“Brock Biology of Microorganisms” by Michael T. Madigan and John M. Martinko
“Water Chemistry” by Vernon L. Snoeyink and David Jenkins
Books for Chemical courses:
- “Applied Mathematics and Modeling for Chemical Engineers” Rice & Do. Wiley.
- “Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid Phase Equilibria”, Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & Azevedo, Prentice Hall.
- “Transport Phenomena”, Bird Stewert Lightfoot, Latest edition Wiley. “Mathematical Handbook”, Schwam’s Outline, McGraw Hill.
- “A general math book”, Kreyzig
- “Reaction Engineering”, Levenspeil
Books for Statistics Courses:
Statistical Research Methods in the Life Sciences by P.V. Rao
Statistical Inference by Casella and Berger
A Primer on Linear Models by John Monahan
Measure Theory and Probability Theory by K.B. Athreya and S.N. Lahiri
Probability Theory by P. Billingsley
Essential Statistical Inference: Theory and Methods by Boos and Stefanski
Real Analysis: Introduction to Real Analysis by Bartle and Sherbert
Linear Algebra: Linear Algebra by Carl Meyer
Matrix Algebra Useful for Statistics by Shayle Searle